grammatica-users

Re: [Grammatica-users] Empty file parsing

From: Yakov Keselman
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-users] Empty file parsing
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 09:28:43 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps, for this specific case (parsing a file with
some comments only, not an empty file), it would be
easier not to ignore them (remove the %ignore% tag)?
Since comments will never propagate up the tree, the
overhead is likely to be minimal.

= Yakov

https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=16783