grammatica-users

Re: [Grammatica-users] New web site & status report

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-users] New web site & status report
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 18:20:23 +0200

Well, the Grammatica run-time library isn't going to disappear any
time soon. Actually, it is one of the novelties in Grammatica
(compared to other parser generators) that enables very powerful
run-time parser creation.

If you wish to hide the library for your clients, I suggest you
recompile the source code for the two namespaces
PerCederberg.Grammatica.Parser and PerCederberg.Grammatica.Parser.RE
and thus package them inside your own exe or dll.

/Per