grammatica-users

Re: [Grammatica-users] New web site & status report

From: D. R. E. Moonfire
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-users] New web site & status report
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 09:17:55 -0500

Right now the move isn't all that exciting, except for a
graphical redesign, but in the future it will be much easier
to add new stuff to the web site. It is now powered by the
Liquid Site content manager which will allow me to add web
forums, FAQ handlers and other stuff easily in the future.

Nice look.

I might also add that I've resumed work on version 1.5 of
Grammatica. I'll put up the first alpha-release in a few
days on the new download area (in the development section).

That is promising. Not to mention, I'lll get to play more with Debian packages. One thing to maybe consider (I'll get a Savannah login soon and post it), is the ability to create a parser that doesn't require the PerCederberg library. I don't have a problem with it for my stuff, but one of my clients didn't like the extra library for some reason (and I didn't want to wrap all of your stuff inside it).

Cheers!