gpsd-users

Re: GPSD doesn't report signal dropout

From: Tom Isaacson
Subject: Re: GPSD doesn't report signal dropout
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 10:06:15 +1300

Sorry, I only just got a chance to try this.

It's definitely improved - now when I disconnect the antenna I get:
gpsd_data->fix.mode:         1 MODE_NO_FIX
gpsd_data->fix.status:       1 STATUS_FIX
gpsd_data->fix.time:         0.000000000
gpsd_data->fix.latitude:     nan
gpsd_data->fix.longitude:    nan

I'd still expect fix.status to be 0 (STATUS_NO_FIX)? Or am I
misunderstanding this?

Thanks.