gpsd-users

Re: Recommend a USB gps for Rpi

From: TarotApprentice
Subject: Re: Recommend a USB gps for Rpi
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 00:44:13 +0000 (UTC)

According to cgps its "seen 30/used 18" so I think its got a pretty good
skyview and found a fair few satellites.

It could be a fake as it bought it almost a year ago off fleabay. Do these
things output an identification string when first powered on and could we trust
it anyway?

MarkJ

On Saturday, 10 October 2020, 5:55:17 pm AEDT, David J Taylor