gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] GPSD : Get vertical and horizontal accuracy (Vacc and Hacc)

From: Krishna
Subject: [gpsd-users] GPSD : Get vertical and horizontal accuracy (Vacc and Hacc)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 13:01:39 +0530

Hi All,.

We are using u-blox UBX-M8030 GPS module in the ARM based target platform.

Currently we are using v3.16 for our evaluation.

We would like to get vertical accuracy and horizontal accuracy fields using GPSD framework. These fields are part of POSLLH (Geodetic position) UBX packet.

It looks like, by default, GPSD will not fill/process these details.

Let us know if there is any configuration to enable these feature.

Regards,

Krishna