gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] [gpsd-dev] Patch for proper separation of AIS type 6 me

From: Sven Geggus
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] [gpsd-dev] Patch for proper separation of AIS type 6 messages
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2018 14:02:43 +0200

Gary E. Miller schrieb am Freitag, den 10. August um 21:20 Uhr:

> Also, as a rare special case, we would certainly need a sample tp
> verify the fix.  To be sure it does fix the problem, and only
> affects the problem.

See attachment ais-nmea-type6-fid55.txt from the second mail I sent to this
thread in the list yesterday.

The bad json can be seen calling:
gpsdecode <ais-nmea-type6-fid55.txt |grep '}{'

Output is fine with my patch applied.

Sven

--
"Software is like sex; it's better when it's free"
                                      (Linus Torvalds)

/me is address@hidden, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web