gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] gpsd build options

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] gpsd build options
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 12:50:36 -0500

B. Simning <address@hidden>:
> I would like to rebuild gpsd for a fixed port speed, remove Garmin support,
> and disable auto-configure.  I found a reference to
> "enable-fixed-port-speed=" for setting the fixed port speed. I have not
> found references to the switches needed to disable Garmin or
> auto-configure.

In build.txt:

    == Optional features ==

    By giving command-line options to scons you can configure certain
    rarely-used optional features in, or compile standard features out
    to reduce gpsd's footprint. "scons --help" will tell the story;
    look under "Local Options" and consult the source code if in
    doubt.