gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Building gpsd 3.9 problem

From: Yakov Shmulevich
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Building gpsd 3.9 problem
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 13:46:53 +0200

You need to install  libncurses5-dev and python-dev:
sudo apt-get install scons libncurses5-dev python-dev

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Gabi Kelemen <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello there,

I have a problem building the source code.

When I use SCONS to build I get a compilation error indicating that I am missing a file curses.h which is included in cgps.c.

Since this is the first error I encounter (among many others) I assume all other errors are due to this one.

I was looking for this file in previous version 3.8 but it is not there either.

Please assist me on this case because I really like your project and I want to use it.

Thank you,

Gabi.

This electronic message, including attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or company named above or to which it is addressed. The information contained in this message shall be considered confidential and proprietary, and may include confidential work product. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting this email immediately.