gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Copernicus II / TSIP

From: Peter Satlberger
Subject: [gpsd-users] Copernicus II / TSIP
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 18:09:20 +0200

Hi Eric,

thanks for the reply - now there emerged some new questions.

When I saw the  *DOP's and satellite-data are the same for
all four receivers, I split the output and used the SKY/5C
packets to decide when I can use satellite data. Now it seems
to be okay (different results for all four receiver). Is only
the last satellite-record buffered or is there a way so that
I can access to the *DOP's and satellite data of all four
receivers? BTW - the SKY/5C packets give the same wrong
date/time as the TPV/ID8F23 packet.

I also get "strange" error-results (long., lat., alt.) and a
very high speed-err - what I didnt understand is the big
difference between the error values of the receivers. When I
checked it (speed-err) against the results of the tool from
Trimble it is much too high (I use the receiver only in
stationery mode with SBAS enabled). Did I missunderstood this
Value? I thought it should be the error of the Speed Value.
The position error of the Trimble-Tool seems to be ok (estimated
40m west to the correct point and very constant - says google
maps).

Do you have any hints, for me to fix this?

Thanks,

Peter