gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] retrieving GPS data with gpsd

From: Madalina Tita
Subject: [gpsd-users] retrieving GPS data with gpsd
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 07:33:57 -0700 (PDT)

Good day!

I am student from Romania and I am trying for my bachelor degree to retrieve the GPS data that the Trimble GPS Antenna sends it. I need the data to implement into a _javascript_ from a IMS Client. I don't know how to retrieve this data using gpsd and I am not yet familiar with Ubuntu commands. So please help me!

I am a little on the clock and that's way I am sending this e-mail and not completely search your message history. Thank you in advanced!

Madalina