gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] setting/gettin almanac data trough gpsd

From: Matthias Goldhoorn
Subject: [gpsd-users] setting/gettin almanac data trough gpsd
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 19:36:41 +0200

Is there currently a way to download and update the almanac and ephemeris data?

I plan to integrate it the GPS deamon to our new www.rock-robotics.org framework. But we currently use some slow and-not-so-nice GPS modules from antenova. these work more or less, but the are VERY slow for the first sync. I played around with the sirfdemo application for windows, and if i download and upload these information after an reboot i gain about an our.

So is there any implementation available or planned?.

Matthias Goldhoorn
 Matthias Goldhoorn
 Unterwasserrobotik

 Standort Bremen: