gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Anomalous course / heading info from gpsdecode

From: Roy Barkas
Subject: [gpsd-users] Anomalous course / heading info from gpsdecode
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 15:08:07 +1100

drat, I found it and it was in my code after all - I was doing some
validation with the expectation that course would be delivered as degrees
rather than tenths and my validation code managed to mangle the value
that led to some mangling of heading.

Yes, this section of my code does need some refactoring work.  defensive
programming doesn't always do good things :-)

Sorry for the interruption, we'll now try to return you to your normally
scheduled program.