gpaint-develop

Re: [Gpaint-develop] Easy Gpaint

From: Goedson Teixeira Paixao
Subject: Re: [Gpaint-develop] Easy Gpaint
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:44:13 -0300

Em Ter, 2004-06-29 às 06:49 -0700, Andy Tai escreveu:
> Now that's funny--I hope they do privide the source so
> we can mege them back...

Their source code is linked[1] from the product page.

The changes made are:

1 - Set filename extension to .png if it is not given when saving.
2 - Set default save dir to ~/My Documents
3 - pt_BR localization (inherited from my Debian packages :-)

Regards,
Goedson

[1]http://software.lindows.com/emptypool//lindowsos/pool/main/g/gpaint/gpaint_0.2.2-4.lindows1.tar.gz