gpaint-develop

Re: [Gpaint-develop] Easy Gpaint

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gpaint-develop] Easy Gpaint
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 06:49:48 -0700 (PDT)

Now that's funny--I hope they do privide the source so
we can mege them back...

Anyway, I do not think I have the time to work on
gpaint---Michael, do you want to take over as the
maintainer--I feel bad that I let gpaint in almost
undeveloped state.  It is time to let better hands be
in charge:-)

(Maybe Lindows can provide some resources to gpaint
development that will good)

Andy
--- "Michael A. Meffie III" <address@hidden>

http://www.linspire.com/lindows_products_details.php?id=2201