gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] Frontend ..

From: Biagio Lucini
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Frontend ..
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:59:19 +0200

Hi Lars -

On Monday 06 September 2004 16.16, Lars Segerlund wrote:

>   From the discusions lately I have understood that basicly we would like
> to bring the OMP stuff into tree-ssa whithout much modification, simply
> doing a syntax and context check but not generating something interesting.

I would suggest you to start from here. First, let us make sure we can parse
things, then we will decide what to do with that (although I do agree that
all the useful stuff will go to tree-ssa). Jacob has written something which
was very close to a parser. Maybe we can start from there? I would like also
to have Jacob's opinion, since so far he has been the developer on this list
who got closer to have a working parser (for C).

If needed (i.e. some people are working on it) Diego could probably resync the
branch.

Cheers
Biagio

Biagio Lucini