gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <ALL CODE>: CaloRE strikes again! ;)

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <ALL CODE>: CaloRE strikes again! ;)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 02:23:10 +0200

Hi all.

CaloRE allowed me to fix a simple problem during autotesting the built code.
In libgomd.cpp I hardwired the IP of my machine (192.168.0.3) so autotesting
failed (obviously) on CaloRE box.

To solve this problem (actually we'are in testing phase), I've added two new
#define in libgomdconsts.h so you can set your local ip.
LGOMD_TEST_LOCAL_IP [IP]
LGOMD_TEST_DAEMON_IP [IP]

I know this solution is not "elegant": I'll look for a better one ASAP... ;)

I've also clean up some library dependencies in Makefiles.

If you got errors, please tell me... ;)

Byez.

PS: compile.sh and autotest.sh scripts worked on CaloRE's box.
#define GOMD_MSG  "W O W ! ! !" :)

<rejected>