gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: added -two new cmd line options

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON>: added -two new cmd line options
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 23:39:08 +0200

Hi all (again^2).

I've just added two cmd line options to daemon.
"--version/-v" prints the program version then exits
"--help/-h"      prints the program help (usage) then exits

In constants.h, I've renamed VERSION definition to GOMD_VERSION for
coherency with other #defines.

Ah, in bugs_history file I've added an entry related to the problem found by
CaloRE and (greatly) solved by Matt (the problem related to header file
inclusion sequence). Thanks guys for your help!!! :)

Byez.

PS: AUCOYLCVS. AUIMWFC!
(As Usual CheckOut Your Local CVS. As Usual I'M Waiting For Comments!)    ;)

<rejected>