Re: download

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: download
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 12:52:05 -0700

Are you sure you are sending this email to the correct address?  This is the
address for handling matters on the http://www.gnustep.org website.  GNUstep is
a set of frameworks that follow the Apple Cocoa API. We don’t have anything to
do with introductory programming. If you are trying to download something from
our site, please tell me what it is you are trying to get.