download

From: Ashley Carden
Subject: download
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 09:45:21 -0800

First, I would like to congratulate you. This is the least operable website I have ever been to. I have watched numerous tutorials on youtube and my own programming teacher recommended your website. Personally, I wouldn't recommend the website to someone I hate. I cannot access anything. I simply want to download the programs necessary onto my Windows 8 computer so I can successfully complete my Introduction to Programming class and your awful website is making that close to impossible.
Second, I have to have this awful program for my class. So I would like you to figure out where I'm supposed to go to get it. I have covered every inch of your website and there is not one place with a simple download button. I have already spent close to an hour looking for this stupid link so I can start on my assignments and it just is not there. So if you would please fix your website and instruct me how to find the link, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you