Re: Suggestions

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Suggestions
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 19:39:13 +0000

"Christopher Armstrong" <address@hidden>

> Firstly, has a blogging page for developers, similar to that found at
> www.go-mono.com/monologue been considered? It might be a useful way for
> developers to say stuff without having to modify web pages, etc.

It's been considered, but I don't think anyone has had time
to set one up yet. I've saved the URLs I've been told about,
but they all use Atom rather than the RSS feeds Plop uses :-/

> Another idea is an RSS feed for all GNUstep related announcements (I
> guess gnustep-announce already serves this purpose, but anyway). It
> might be possible to link it up against gnustep-announce.

Does http://rss.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.gnustep.announce work for you?
If so, I'll link it in somewhere.

Thanks for the ideas,
--