Re: Gorm 1.0 on GNUstep site

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Gorm 1.0 on GNUstep site
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 20:29:37 +0000

Stefan Urbanek <address@hidden>
> Citát MJ Ray <address@hidden>:
> > My personal TODO for the technical aspects of the site is:
> >  1. start using MultiViews;
>
> What is it? Google is not very helpful, at least first page of links does not
> lead to the project page/description... Does it still require CVS access?

Actually, it would as likely be any form of negotiation. See
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/content-negotiation.html for info.
At first, it would still be using CVS access, but it would open
the door to change the site production method more easily later.

Essentially, pages won't be referred to as .html or whatever,
but the server will pick the "best" variation, for the value
of "best" we choose.

Hope that helps,
--
MJ Ray - personal email, see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html