Website/Code assistance for artoolkit.org

From: Martin Pröhl
Subject: Website/Code assistance for artoolkit.org
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 15:00:03 +0200

Hi
my name is Martin, i'm coming from Vienna/Austria and i'm supposed to (re)design the website of http://www.artoolkit.org/. Since my client and owner of artoolkit.org, Mr. Wilkie desires a design similar to the gnustep.org-website he mentioned that i might ask you for adopting the existing design in a kind of skeleton and adjust it to our needs. Since both projects run under GNU/base on it, this shouldn't be a real problem but maybe i could get a little support from you and do not have to redesign the whole thing.

sincerly and looking forward for fruitfully cooperation
Martin Proehl