Re: Website/Code assistance for artoolkit.org

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Website/Code assistance for artoolkit.org
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:12:28 -0600

On Jun 3, 2005, at 7:00 AM, Martin Pröhl wrote:

Hi
my name is Martin, i'm coming from Vienna/Austria and i'm supposed to (re)design the website of http://www.artoolkit.org/. Since my client and owner of artoolkit.org, Mr. Wilkie desires a design similar to the gnustep.org-website he mentioned that i might ask you for adopting the existing design in a kind of skeleton and adjust it to our needs. Since both projects run under GNU/base on it, this shouldn't be a real problem but maybe i could get a little support from you and do not have to redesign the whole thing.

Well you are welcome to copy the information from our website. I'm not sure what kind of help you want though. I suppose you could ask any of our web designers for some design help. See

http://www.gnustep.org/developers/whoiswho.html