Re: gui programming manual?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: gui programming manual?
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 21:15:05 -0700

On 2004-11-15 07:33:42 +0000 philt <address@hidden> wrote:

Unable to get the GUI Programming Manual link to work. Is this manual available anywhere?

It might be http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/Developer/Gui/Manual/ gnustep-gui_toc.html but I'm not entirely sure which link you are following, nor exactly which manual. Hopefully someone will help us both soon!

--

I added the correct directories to the web pages.