Re: gui programming manual?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: gui programming manual?
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 00:21:27 +0000

On 2004-11-15 07:33:42 +0000 philt <address@hidden> wrote:

Unable to get the GUI Programming Manual link to work. Is this manual available anywhere?

It might be http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/Developer/Gui/Manual/gnustep-gui_toc.html but I'm not entirely sure which link you are following, nor exactly which manual. Hopefully someone will help us both soon!

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
 Unsolicited attachments to the pipex address deleted
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/