wiki.gnustep.org template redo

From: Alex Perez
Subject: wiki.gnustep.org template redo
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 14:43:00 -0800 (PST)

Folks,

I'd like to make the wiki's interface match that of the (not so) new
gnustep.org design. I have never used phpwiki but I'm sure I'' be able to
figure it out. Is there some sort of administrative password or something
which I use to modify the page template? The current wiki look is fugly,
IMHO.

Do you guys think that, on the wiki, we should use a modified template
without a side-navbar, or just stick with the site-wide template? Please
weigh in on this issue.

Cheers for now,
Alex Perez