confidentiality cooperation

From: lou estrada
Subject: confidentiality cooperation
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 00:41:40 +0000

alternate email:address@hidden

Dear friend
This is a proposal in context but actually an appeal soliciting

for your unreserved assistance in consummating an urgent
transaction
requiring maximum confidence. Though this approach appears
desperate,
I can assure you that whatever questions you would need to ask
or any
other thing you will need to know regarding this proposal will
be
adequately
answered to give you a clearer understanding of it, so as to
arrive at a successful conclusion.
My name is Lou Ejercito Estrada, wife of His Excellency Joseph
Estrada, former President of The Philippines. My husband was
recently
impeached from office by a backed uprising of mass
demonstrators
and
the Senate and is presently in jail on trumped up charges of
corruption, embezzlement, and the mysterious charge of economy;
plunder which might lead to death sentence.
The present government is forcing my husband out of Manila to
avoid demonstration by his supporters. I realized some
reasonable
amount of money from various deals that I successfully
executed,

during my husband's regime as President of Philippines. I have
plans
to invest this money for my children's future on real estate

and

industrial production.

I have carefully moved out these funds (US$55 million), before
my
husband was impeached to an offshore Deposit Company in the
European
Union. My husband is not aware of this because I want to handle
it
secretly.
From past experiences, many people I had regarded as close

friends has capitalize on my family's travail to run away with
my
money. In order to avert this negative development, I in
conjunction
with my son now seek your permission to allow my attorney do a
CHANGE
OF OWNERSHIP/REASSIGNMENT OF CREDIT of stated funds from the
deposit
company to your name, so that the funds (US$55million) would be

released to you as the new owner (on behalf of me and my
family).
I am writing because when I deposited the money in the deposit
company, I told them that it belonged to a foreign business
partner
and my present position will not allow me to claim t
he
funds.
Consequently, I will present you as the owner of the funds in
the
Deposit Company so you can be able to claim them. This is
simple. I
will like you to provide immediately;
1. Full names
2. Contact address
3. Telephone and fax numbers
Once I receive this information, I will prepare the necessary
documents that will put you in place as the new owner of the
funds.
The money will then be released to your custody by the Deposit
Company, for us to share in the ratio of 70% for us and 30% for
you.
There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this
transaction
will be done by the solicitor and this will guarantees the
successful
execution of this transaction.
If you are interested, please reply immediately via my email
address. Upon your response, I shall then introduce you to my
son who  is going to liaise with you for further explanation that
will
help
you understand the transaction.I cannot be reached on phone
because of the
security around us but my son will call  you if he has the
opportunity to
do so.
in that case our communication will be mostly via email.
No doubt this proposal will make you apprehensive, please we
employ you to observe utmost confidentiality and rest assured
that
this transaction would be most profitable for both of us
because

we
shall require your assistance to invest our share in your
country
(buying of properties like houses, hotels etc). This is why
your

urgent action and response is of priority to enable us
concluding
this transaction in a timely and professional manner.

Thanks and regards.
MRS.LOU EJERCITO ESTRADA

Defend your inbox - join the fight against spam. http://www.msn.co.za/antispam/