Please respond asap

From: luisapeda
Subject: Please respond asap
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 02:51:23 -0800

Greetings and Compliments.

I am Dr Luisa Pimentel Estrada, the wife of Joseph Ejercito Estrada, former
president of Philippines.
 I have children with my husband Jose, Jacqueline
and Jude.Two sons and a daugther.This mail may be coming to you as a surprise
 or an article but it is very real.

I gave the mail to my son Jude to send the mail to any contacts she sees
and may be a God fearing person will listen to our plight.I will want
you as the receiver to read through it and think very well if you can help
or render us any assistance.

My husband Joseph Ejercito estrada was elected as the 13th President of
the Philippines in May 1998 by the people of Philippines due to his popularity
in the film industry made him to win the largest popularity in the history
of election in Philippines.He has attain the position of Senate in 1987,then
vice-president in May 1992 and later become the president 1998.My husband
became mayor of his hometown, San Juan in 1969 but it was 1972 that he had
a string of public successes. My husband was named one of the ten Outstanding
Young Men in Public Administration. He was also named Most Outstanding Mayor
and Foremost Nationalist and Most Outstanding Metro Manila Mayor.

 My husband is recently accused of illegal acquire some four Billion Peso
($80M) during his 31 months in office as President backed up by an uprising
of mass Demonstrators and Senate Traitors. They also said that he has skimmed
off tobacco excise Taxes benefitting from government business deals.Most
of them benefitted from my husband's generousity when he was in office.
But they just turned around to be the ones to impeach him. I have tried
every possible means to get him out of Detention without success. The Despotic
forces in power appear bent in deriding him, rubbishing his achievements
while freezing all his known Bank accounts.He has been accused of economic
plunder carrying the maximum penalty of death.

To the worst of it all,all other wives of my husband especailly Guia Gomez
and some of his children born outside wedlock are testifying against us.In
conjunction with the PCGG funded by the recent President Arroyo Macapagal
Gloria.

These are some of the allegations file before my husband in the impeachment
trial;

1. Gov. Luis Singson, a longtime friend of my husband, said he provided
the my husband with more than $8 million in payoffs from illegal gambling
and $2.7 million from tobacco taxes.

2. Witnesses testify one of an account in the Philippines third largest
bank held millions of dollars in bribes collected by my husband. Equitable
PCI Bank President George Go resigns. The banks senior vice president, Clarissa
Ocampo, said she saw my husband sign a false name to documents withdrawing
$10 million from a secret personal account.

3. On Dec 31 Five synchronized bomb attacks kill 22 people and injure more
than 120 in Manila, days before the trial is to return from holiday recess.
Police accuse Muslim rebels but many fear the bombs may be linked to the
trial.

4. That my husband received about $8.5 million in pay-offs from illegal
gambling operators.

5. That my husband participated in a real estate business controlled by
me and my son Jose despite a prohibition on outside business interests
while in office.

My husband is suffering from bronchitis and emphysema right now and he detained
at the Veterans Memorial Medical Center in Quezon City in hospital prison
outside Manila where the life of my husband is in danger.I will let you
know that it is political motivated by Gloria Arroyo.Meanwhile,the government
has said that it may drop rebellion charges against my husband allies Senator
Juan Ponce Enrile and the former ambassador to the United State Ernesto
Maceda because they were in the side of my husband,both men were later jailed
by the government of Gloria Arroyo that they instigated a march on the
presidential
palace by 50,000 supporters of my husband.These are all political.All these
are done to have my husband death.

Presently life has not been easy for my children and I,my travelling documents
have been seized by the government and they restricted me and my children
to have access to my husband.

Haven seen the way things are going with us.He decided to let me know that
he deposited some money with security companies in Bangkok,Thailand and
Amsterdam,Netherland.He said that he deposited the sum of twenty Million
dollars $20,000,000 in my name (Pimentel Luisa Estrada) in Amsterdam.Now
I want to start a new life with the money.I want to invest the money outside
Philippines.

What I am begging you is to assist me in receiving the money on my behalf.You
will have to represent me in receiving the money with the security company.

I have discussed with the security company here in Metropolitan Manila about
this arrangement,they assured me that the money will be release to my
representative.In
that regards,I have gone to collect the documents needed from Gomez Carlos
who my husband kept the documents with.

If you are willing to assist me in receiving the money.You will send me
your full names,contact Fax and Telephone numbers to enable me forward your
information to the security company.

Once you get back to me,we will discuss the percentage you will liken to
take for your kind assistance.I will be communicating with you by email
because my telephone lines are not safe for the transaction because of the
heighten security around me and my family.

I would want us to be in partnership in any good business you may suggest
in your country.

Please handle this transaction with maturity and sincerity.

Best Regards,

Dr Luisa Pimentel Estrada.