Re: broken links on http://wwwmain.gnustep.org/resources/downloads.php?

From: MJR
Subject: Re: broken links on http://wwwmain.gnustep.org/resources/downloads.php?
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 00:51:30 +0100 (BST)

Dan Hitt wrote:
> Anyhow, my system is redhat 7.3, the netscape is 4.79 [en]-20011017.

Ah!  Netscape 4.7x has severe bugs in its implementation.  It doesn't
just not support CSS, it actually does it incorrectly.  Because of
that, I'm going to have to do something I hate and suggest you upgrade.
Alternatively, you probably could switch stylesheet support off when
using the gnustep site.

Amike,
      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."