Re: broken links on http://wwwmain.gnustep.org/resources/downloads.php?

From: MJR
Subject: Re: broken links on http://wwwmain.gnustep.org/resources/downloads.php?
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 11:19:25 +0100 (BST)

Dan Hitt wrote:
> There's a button which says `View package list', and it is partially
> covering some other text which reads
> s]GNUstep HTTP[1 Mbps] Peanuts Archive HTTP Progey FTP [100 Mbps]
> Progeny HTTP [100 Mbps] easynet FTP [Netherlands] easynet
> This is all on one line, and i don't know what comes before the s (or if
> it really is an `s', as it's partially covered).

I have found two possibilities for this.  Neither should really cause this,
but I've removed them both temporarily to try and cure it.

> Per your request, i'll try it again in a few days.

You can try it sooner via
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnustep/resources/sources.html

Can you tell me whether http://www.gnu.org/software/gnustep/newindex.html
looks OK in your browser, please?

Amike,
      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."