ADV: Need help for your projects?

From: A2Zmoonlighter . com
Subject: ADV: Need help for your projects?
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 17:19:02 -0500

click here if this page is not displaying properly   |  If this message has reached you in error, please forward it to the HR department.
A2Zmoonlighter.com

I need help!
Need help for your projects?

Find talented professionals free.

Here's how our FREE Service Works:
1. Post your projects for FREE!
2. Professionals competitively bid on your projects.
3. Connect with professionals, and get the job done!
  • Don't hire full-time!
  • Bid out projects!
  • Save $$$
  • No cost! Try it now! Click Here!
  •   Access over 147,000 experienced local professionals for all of your project needs from web design and programming, to business planning and telemarketing. Our service is free to employers like you, because we charge the professionals who are seeking work.
    Click here to find top local talent absolutely FREE! Click Here!Click Here!
    You have received this message because you have jobs posted on your web site. If this message has reached you in error, please reply with "remove" in the subject line.

    ITmoonlighter.com CREATIVEmoonlighter.com BIZmoonlighter.com OFFICEmoonlighter.com