Objective C Book in Your Site

From: Ari Makela
Subject: Objective C Book in Your Site
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 16:05:20 +0200

Hello,

I've always liked the idea of GNUStep and I have been toying with the
idea of using it with a software procejt of mine. However, I do not know
Objective C but you have a PDF-document on your site.

PDF is in some ways a nice format but in other ways it is not so very
nice. I considered for a while that I'd transform it to DocBook but
then I thought again and used Google and I found that the book can
be found in HTML-format too at <URL:
http://www.toodarkpark.org/computers/objc/ >. Please link that URL on
your documentation page.

--