who is who...

From: Philippe C.D. Robert
Subject: who is who...
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:03:03 +0100

Hi,

I noticed that I am still listed as the lead developer of ProjectCenter on
the who is who page... well, since I stopped working on it this is a bit...uhm
credits to those who earn them...;-)

So, could you please change this entry to

Philippe C.D. Robert <address@hidden>

with a new description? Maybe sth like

'Original author of ProjectCenter and lead developer of the GNU 3DKit'?

Or you can even stop mention me as the original author if you prefer...;-)

thanks!

-Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert     |  email:address@hidden
Core Rendering           |  phone:+41 (0)32 843 34 83