Re: GNUstep Prerequisits

From: René Berber
Subject: Re: GNUstep Prerequisits
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 12:49:32 -0600

Hello,

I'd like to point out a problem with one of your Web pages.  In page:

http://www.gnustep.org/resources/source_fun.html

the link to JIGS appears as:

http://www.gnustep.it/jigs/Download.html/jigs-1.3.4.tar.gz

but it's not really a .tar.gz package but another HTML page, once it opens you get a list of versions for JIGS and all of them also seem to point to a .tar.gz package but instead open another HTML page ... so you never can download any version using a Web browser.

I'm trying ftp now, but I thought you may like to know that the links are misleading (a .tar.gz should only point to the package not another page) and the problem is not only in your site but also in the Italian site.
Thanks.
--
René Berber