Re: NSBundle - supporting foreign bundles

From: Chan Maxthon
Subject: Re: NSBundle - supporting foreign bundles
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 20:22:18 +0800

Since you mentioned this, how about adopt current OS X bundle structure as
default GNUstep structure? The pro of this is that OS X bundle actually can
allow multiple platforms of binaries coexist in a single wrapper. OS X used
Contents/MacOS (and a fat Mach-O binary may reside in it) as the folder where
the binary exists, while GNUstep can use something like
Contents/GNUstep-i386-linux-gnu for i386 and
Contents/GNUstep-x86_64-linux-unknown for amd64 (as neither ELF for Linux nor
COFF/PE for Windows can do fat binaries). This will allow distributing a single
bundle with one copy of resources while supporting multiple platforms.

发自我的 iPad

在 2013-5-22,16:52,Luboš Doležel <address@hidden> 写道: