Re: NSSound Reimplementation

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: NSSound Reimplementation
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 19:34:58 +0200

Hi,

Sorry, I just haven't had a chance to look at installing a new/different compiler and working with that yet, though it really IS something I'd like to be playing with.

However, it doesn't really have any bearing on this issue because we have to develop code for the existing compiler and will need to do so as long as we continue to support it (gcc).

Yes, I remember a caveat: that was it, no gcc support. As a GNU project I'd be quite waey to drop gcc support. As for testing the patch, clang is not available as a package in gentoo, thus I was too lazy to install it in another way. This also marks the diffusion of clang up to now though.

Riccardo