Re: SystemPreferences

From: Chris Vetter
Subject: Re: SystemPreferences
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 20:06:19 +0100

On 2006-02-25 17:18:51 +0100 Dennis Leeuw <address@hidden> wrote:
Where as this does not. It should be part of SystemPreferences/Resources/.../Bundles (where .../ is whatever is decided on to be the path to the "internal" Bundles dir (currently I think it is Resources/Library/Bundles... I can't check 'cause I am installing from scratch)

That would probably make even more sense. Something like
/System/Applications/SystemPreferences/Resources/... (Gorm files, etc.) /System/Applications/SystemPreferences/Bundles/... (pref-panes in here)

In general, if there is .../Applications/Foobar.app/Bundles/ applications could use it to put bundles "away" so other applications can't use them. Though except for preference panes, I can't think of a real good reason why you would want to do that. Well, maybe if it's related to security.

--
Chris