Re: SystemPreferences

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Re: SystemPreferences
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:07:47 +0100

Hi Chris,

Would this also mean the we need a /System/Library/Inspectors /System/Library/Finder /System/Library/TextConverters /System/Library/GSPrinting just no name a view others that are falling in the same category.

Or am I somehow missing the point here?

Thanks,

Dennis

Chris Vetter wrote:
Hi,

just a thought, but wouldn't it make sense to store SystemPreference modules somewhere else instead of /System/Library/Bundles/ like /System/Library/Preferences/ or sth similar?

I know, technically, they ARE bundles, but then again, "logically" they are system preferences and IMHO should be set aside from regular bundles that are loaded during application/backend/whatever startup. Makes sense?

--
"It is not necessary to change.
 After all, survival is not mandatory."