Re: libgnustep-base split proposal ... alternative ideas

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: libgnustep-base split proposal ... alternative ideas
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:31:55 -0800

On 2/19/06, Richard Frith-Macdonald <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 19 Feb 2006, at 05:27, Andrew Ruder wrote:

[snip]

> Possible setups might be ...
>
> Linux FHS installation (really just needs implementing in gnustep-make)

I guess his point is that someone may just want to compile GNUstep-base
as libgnustep-base.so and install it in /usr/local/lib and link it
without the whole GNUstep/ directories.
In this way, it might be easier to ship something in binary format.
If this can be done, a document probably will do.

Yen-Ju

[snip]