RE: About gnustep-gui and camaleon

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: RE: About gnustep-gui and camaleon
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:15:11 -0500

> In order to start 'practical hack' on gnustep I'd like to begin with
> gui + camaleon
> integration (found this in TODO list).
>
> Is someone already doing this?
> Have you some suggestions/alert about this hack?

You should talk to Nicolas Roard about this and what he is doing.  But I would
be glad (and I think Nicholas as well) for someone to help with integrating it
into GNUstep core.

In order to contribute to GNUstep, though, you need to sign a copyright
assignment for the work you contribute. Would you be willing to do this?