Re: Missing ChangeLog entry

From: Alexander Malmberg
Subject: Re: Missing ChangeLog entry
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 17:26:29 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
> On 6 Jan 2004, at 21:33, Alexander Malmberg wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > When I updated yesterday, cvs patched GSMime.h and GSMime.m, but there
> > was no ChangeLog entry for the change. [snip]
>
> Sorry about that.
> I just checked my local source ... I had added a ChangeLog entry there,
> so I don't know how it got left out of the commit ... I've re-comitted
> it
> now though.

OK, I see.

> > (Somewhat OT, does anyone know when gnustep-cvs will be back? The
> > savannah-hackers archives just have "doesn't work yet", but no reason
> > or
> > estimate for when it will.)
>
> I guess I should know this, but what is 'gnustep-cvs' ?

A mailing list Adam set up. On each commit, information about the commit
is sent to this list (including links to diffs in the cvsweb thing).
Makes it much easier to keep track of changes in cvs, and the mails are
good starting points for discussions about patches. Unfortunately, it's
been dead since the savannah compromise.

- Alexander Malmberg