Stable Releases

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Stable Releases
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:32:51 -0600

I've tested base/make on a bunch of OSs and had feedback for others, so it seems like it works reasonably well in most places. Although I haven't tried to fix all the problems, particularly on unstable platforms. Unless there's any objection I'll probably make a final release in a day or two.

Also, I'd like to make a 0.9.0 release of gui/back soon. Are there any important changes that should go in before I do that?