Re: What's my stupid mistake with mingw?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: What's my stupid mistake with mingw?
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 09:27:02 -0700

Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

Now ... looking at the makefile, it seems to do some processing to convert avcall-i386.S
to avcall-i386.s
However, the filesystem is not case sensitive, so avcall-i386.S and avcall-i386.s are the same file, and this preprocessing pass seems to be quietly failing so that it has not been
done when we get round to trying to run the assembler.

I think this might be my mistake. It appears again that I used the wrong arguments to export the source from CVS. I should have checked it. Please try ffcall-1.8b (with or without the compile-mingw script) which should work better.