Small question about gnunet-search

From: madmurphy
Subject: Small question about gnunet-search
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2022 16:28:57 +0100

Hi everyone,

I have a question about something I had noticed some months ago while reviewing the man page for gnunet-search. After typing man gnunet-search and scrolling down, the following text appears:

FILES
~/.config/gnunet.conf GNUnet configuration file; specifies the default value for the timeout

However there is nothing in the source code of src/fs/gnunet-search.c that reacts to the configuration.

Was that a planned feature?

--madmurphy