Re: Idea: Owning Artworks On GNUnet using Non-Fungible Hashes

From: hyazinthe
Subject: Re: Idea: Owning Artworks On GNUnet using Non-Fungible Hashes
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 14:42:15 +0100

My 2 cents:

Take a look around. Your crib, the tech stuff in front of you, look down at
your clothes. Think of all the immaterial goods, which have made your days of
the past, and how much they formed you. All of that: A product of
creativity—useful and new, at the same time.

How much do we appreciate this? Where would we be without it? Still in caves?

The appropriate way to appreciate is giving back by maximizing creativity.

But, you can't. You can't directly. It's like being spontaneous.
When someone asks you to be spontaneous, you can't by that moment.

Creativity only can be maximized by forming the frame, in which creativity
arises.
And that frame has 2 adjusting screws:
1. The more variety, the more tension—especially contrary, especially
contrast—there is within a network system, the more creativity arises out of it.
2. The more connections there are within a network system, the more creativity
arises out of it.

So, the frame which maximizes creativity is one, where there are all kinds of
entities and all of them are directly connected with each others. It's a place
of everything and no boundaries.

That means: It's a place where all immaterial goods are copylefted commons—not
even requiring linking a specific immaterial good to a subject, who has made it.
The slightest glimpse of disastrous copy law is an optical to said ideal frame
for maximizing creativity.

Best for all of us would be, if all immaterial goods including artwork is
shared, not attempted to be owned whatsoever. And not only that, on top of that
this state of freedom being defended.

Best regards,
Bastian Schmidt