Re: GNUnet and Alpine Linux - milestone #2 reached

From: hyazinthe
Subject: Re: GNUnet and Alpine Linux - milestone #2 reached
Date: Sat, 09 May 2020 13:07:18 +0200

Fantastic!

Just spotted one point for improvement on the fly:
Following the link you've provided, the GNUnet packages listed are categorized
as 'GNU AGPLv3 only', although GNUnet is even better licensed in terms of
protecting user freedom: 'GNU AGPLv3 or later' -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNUnet#cite_note-3
In case the website just doesn't let contributors categorize packages as 'GNU
AGPLv3 or later' due to lack of offering such an option, it's probably a good
idea to seek exchange with system operators in order to extend the available
options by such an option.

Best regards,
Bastian Schmidt