GNUnet and Alpine Linux - milestone #2 reached

From: xrs
Subject: GNUnet and Alpine Linux - milestone #2 reached
Date: Sat, 9 May 2020 11:27:42 +0200

Hey guys,

release version 1 of the GNUnet package for Alpine Linux is now
available under testing/edge.

  https://pkgs.alpinelinux.org/packages?name=gnunet&branch=edge

It includes the following features as milestone #2:
- gnunet packaged
- gnurl packaged (not myself, somebody anticipated me ;-)
- gnunet-gtk packaged
- gnunet-namestore-gtk packaged
- GNU Name System packaged
- GNUnet man pages packaged
- GNUnet handbook (info version) packaged
- GNUnet developer files packaged
- OpenRC integration
- multi user setup
- per-user configuration
- GNS support for Firefox and Chromium
- wiki page (https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/GNUnet)

This is planned for milestone #3 ("nice to have"):
- packaging of extractor
- packaging of gnunet-fs-gtk
- packaging of GNUnet handbook (PDF-version)
- packaging of gnunet-postgres
- packaging of Ascension
- packaging of gnunet-conversation

Happy hacking,