Help writing a new transport

From: danielp3344
Subject: Help writing a new transport
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 19:42:26 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

I'm trying to get GNUnet to work over ham radio. I wrote all my radio related code separately for now, all GNUnet needs to do is write any data it wants transmitted into a fifo, and read back any data that comes through. All the error correction, validation etc is done by the radio code, all GNUnet will see is the valid packets that are received. However the docs are not incredibly helpful and even after reading some of the existing files in src/transport/ I'm still not really sure where to start. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Dan