Re: Debian 10 available long time , can we upgrade instructions?

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: Debian 10 available long time , can we upgrade instructions?
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 14:44:36 +0100

Simple: Because install instructions are written by people that use the
respective OS.
There is no effort beyond that.
If a user with Debian 10 wants to write/update the instructions or simply
confirm that they "just work", then it will be done.

Ideally, however, that page will eventually just be a generic "from source"
page along with package install instructions.